Folks at this time have a problem differentiating between IT assist and an IT solution. The reason for this confusion is that each services are customer help oriented. They provide the client with help, assist and solutions. Each providers (IT Help and IT Solution) are very related in lots of ways, but there is a distinction between the two.
We are going to attempt to make a small differentiation between the 2:
IT Help can be called Technical or Tech Support. This is a variation of services where IT Firms provide help and help to its clients with their IT department and IT equipment (computer systems, laptops, printers, internet modems, Fax machines, etc.)
When an IT company sells a product they normally provide full technical assist for the product. More often than not, this service is free, but typically prospects pay a maintenance fee.
IT Assist has four details:
1. Solving a particular problem with a product (dealing with the problem)
2. Providing training (on-line training, or onsite training)
3. Customization of the product (allowing customer to upgrade or do modifications on the product)
4. Different assist providers (permitting buyer to use for VIP service, be the first on the list if anything goes flawed with their product)
There are three types of IT Assist:
1. Time and Material Support – this type of support is commonly used in the IT industry. The idea of this help is that prospects pay for the material (broken or damaged parts) and time spent working on the product (technicians working time). This kind of service is completed on the IT firm premises.
2. Block Hours – this type of assist is the place customer purchase a block of hours upfront to pay a reduced hourly rate. The company and buyer negotiate a reduction rate and fixed number of hours to use for every month, or year. This kind of service is finished by way of the phone or customer service of the company. Where a customer talks directly to the technician on the phone. Block Hours service is commonly utilized by clients like Hotels and Restaurants.
3. On-Site and 24/7 assist – this type of service is given to customers by well defined IT companies. It’s an excellent service however might be pricy. This service consists of parts: On-Call technician, that can come On-Site to examine and fix your product; and 24/7 Call service, the place you will get by way of to the technician any time on the phone. Not each IT firm can provide 24/7 telephone, online and On-Site support.
IT Answer is also known as Problem Solving.
This is the process the place IT company can find a answer for the client problem.
There is a three part prognosis:
1. Problem Discovering (Discover actual problem)
2. Problem Shaping (Work on the problem and finalizing it)
3. Problem Solving (Find the answer and fix the problem
When the IT firm deals with and fixes the problem, it points an eminent answer or options to the client, so the problem may be solved.
As we are able to see the two providers are very related, but have sure variations between them. IT support service is more technical and IT solution service is more personal.
Your IT company needs to be able to provide you with each companies at any given time.
If you loved this short article and you would certainly like to obtain more info relating to Dell Venezuela kindly browse through our own internet site.